Invia sms gratis!

Il testo di "Let Me In (Your Heart Again)"

Pubblicato da BettingMaker | giovedì, dicembre 13, 2007 | | 0 commenti »




Let Me In (Your Heart Again)

When people talk of love,
I'll join in conversationI'll say I feel just fine, happy with my situation
But when I look away, people know my mind is spinning
To where I once belonged, I'll dream I'm in your heart again
Let me in
Let me in your heart again
When love has let you down, I'll be your consolation
We'll talk and talk our lives, through every complication
But when you went away, you took my heart and soul away with you
But now I stand alone and dream I'm in your heart again
Let me in Let me in
Let me in your heart again
So many nights we meet, in my imagination
And everywhere I turn, you're still my inspiration
Then yesterday you came, and turned my whole world upside down again
You won't hear me complaining, I'm back inside your heart again
You let me in
You let me in
You let me in your heart again
Oooh, you let me in your heart again



Streammy. Un programma con un motore di ricerca integrato per cercare e guardare film e sport in streaming a tuo piacere. Scarica subito l'applicazione. E' gratuita! Clicca QUI

Vlc Media Player è una delle applicazioni gratuite più complete per riprodurre file multimediali. Disponibile per i miei lettori QUI


Condividi questo articolo

Vota su OKNotizie Vota su Segnalo Vota su Diggita Agregar a Technorati Agregar a Del.icio.us Agregar a DiggIt! Agregar a Yahoo! Agregar a Google Agregar a Reddit Vota su Diggitsport Agregar a facebook Agregar a twitter Segnala su Technotizie Vota su Wikio vota su Fai Informazione segnala su ziczac Vota su Intopic Figo: lo DIGO! Notizie Flash votami su TuttoBlog

Dillo ad un tuo amico!

Il testo di "Let Me In (Your Heart Again)"SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 commenti